Sunday, April 7, 2013

Enviro Cloths

 
Until February of this year, I had never heard of 'Norwex'. Certain that I would be interested, my girlfriend invited me to a party she was hosting in her home.

Now, if you have ever met me, you know that I am a CRAZY PERSON when it comes to products that are earth friendly, organic, chemical free, and cruelty free! I was thrilled to learn about a product line offering all of the qualities that I have spent years scouring the internet and uncountable stores to find!

But...does it work? I will be the first to admit that I was a little skeptical. Believe me when I say that I have tried A LOT of products in my day. It has been my life's mission to eradicate my home of dangerous chemicals and to only support companies that care about the environment and animal rights. And it is not easy to find genuinely green proucts that actually do what they say they will do!

I began to experiment with the little pink microfiber cloth that I had received as a door prize for attending my girlfriend's Norwex party. And let me tell you...it was no time at all before I was hooked!

With only water, the Enviro Cloth effortlessly cleaned all my surfaces with sticky residues like honey and orange juice, greasy smears like butter, dried on crud like burnt spots from food boiling over on the stove top, ring around the tub, hard and soapy water spots and toothpaste spatter.

One of my favorite uses of the Enviro Cloth is cleaning and polishing my stainless steel appliances and kitchen sink to a brand new, fingerprint free shine. Check out what the Enviro Cloth picks up from a stainless steel sink!


I couldn't believe it when I heard that a little cloth would remove set in stains from my pillows, couch cushions and carpet! I had to see for myself!

If you have pets in your home like we do, you know that you can expect to find the occasional "surprise" on the carpet. This lovely stain was left by our sweet little pittie, Penny. This time it was puppy vomit...and it happened at my parents house!!!  Eek!



Good thing I carry an Norwex Eviro Cloth in my purse!! Check out the carpet after spraying it with water and wiping with an Enviro Cloth:


 
This little cloth has truly surpassed all of my expectations!

A friend of mine who I had been sharing my Norwex cleaning 'conquests' with desperately wanted to try the Enviro Cloth at her boyfriend's 'batchelor pad'. She had tried every extra strength, mainstream chemical cleaning product on the market to remove the years of soap scum build up, calcium and lime deposits and rust stains from his bathroom sink.

This is his bathroom sink after using Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner: 


Look what happened when she used only the Enviro Cloth and water:


Not only did the Enviro Cloth clean far better than any of the commercial products that promised results, it polished the sink to a brand new shine without the use of harmful chemicals!

After using the Enviro Cloth instead of chemicals, I found that my house even stayed cleaner longer! And as I learned more and more about chemical cleaners, I began to understand why.

You see, chemical cleaning products leave a sticky residue on all surfaces where they have come in contact. While water evaporates, chemicals are smeared all over the surfaces you are trying to clean and stick. When dust and dirt settles on this sticky residue, it essentially gets “glued” down, making it more and more difficult to clean off the next time.

As I mentioned before, when it comes to green cleaning products, I have covered the whole gamut. Over the years, I have tried every eco friendly product on the market. And while they are a way better alternative to the mainstream 'toxic' products, they too leave a chemical film on the surface you are trying to clean. When anything is added to water for the purpose of cleaning, the additives remain on the surface after the water evaporates.

So, by eliminating the use of chemicals in your cleaning, you also eliminate the sticky chemical residue. My surfaces no longer attract dirt or encourage the dirt to really stick, which results in less frequent cleaning and faster cleaning! That is why Norwex is referred to as 'The REAL Clean!'


So how does the Enviro Cloth remove dirt, crumbs, spills, sticky residue, hard water spots and 99.99% of germs and bacteria from every surface you’re wiping...using only water?


First of all, the Enviro Cloth (and all Norwex microfiber products) are created with high-quality microfibers and a unique knitting process that creates an extremely effective cleaning material which can hold up to seven times its weight in water! The Enviro Cloth acts like a bionic sponge, removing the dirt, grease and grime away from the surface and into the cloth. The microfibers pick up and hold onto the dirt and bateria, safely eliminating the germs from your house.

 
In addition to the unique fibers of the microfiber cloth, they also have an antibacterial element within the fibers, meaning the Norwex microfiber cloths are “self purifying”. There is a silver-based antibacterial agent embedded right inside the tiny microfibers that is referred to as "Antibac". This design helps to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth while it’s hanging to dry. One of the major benefits of this is that your cloth will resist that all too familiar, yucky smell!
 
 
I truly cannot say enough about these amazing microfiber cloths! I don't know how I ever got along without them! In no time at all, the Norwex Enviro Cloth has become the most used cleaning product in my house! Nothing I have tried in the past has cleaned as effectively as this amazing little cloth! All those years of spraying ineffective and dangerous toxic chemicals in my home are a thing of the past!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog